Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > NUnit web.config ASP.NET?

NUnit web.config ASP.NET?

Erik

Hi!

When running NUnit tests against my ASP.NET application I want the values in
the web.config to be loaded, otherwise connectionstrings and other
configurations won't be availible and the tests will fail.

How do I load the web.config from the NUnit tests?

/Erik

Bruce Johnson

The name of the configuration file used by default can be
found on the Properties page for the NUnit project. Be
aware that a project is not created if all you do is open
a DLL through NUnit. Instead, start with a New|Project
and then load up the test fixture.

Hope this helps.

Bruce Johnson
http://www.ObjectSharp.com/Bruce

Erik

Great! tnx!
news:007801c3b8fc$fa927f00$(E-Mail Removed)...

NUnit and Session state Mark ASP .Net 4 03-23-2005 02:39 AM
Automatic build process + automatic NuNit (2 in 1 solution) ASP .Net 1 06-29-2004 04:15 PM
Re: NUnit Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP] ASP .Net 0 04-05-2004 11:12 PM
Getting Third Party Component Suppliers to support NUnit and NUnitASP to support test driven development in web pages Nick Zdunic ASP .Net 0 11-05-2003 10:45 AM
NUnit Dave ASP .Net 0 08-19-2003 05:06 PM

Advertisments