Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Just for Jerry...

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Just for Jerry...

 
 
Dudley Hanks
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-13-2009

"Dudley Hanks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
> Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your rantings,
> will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley
>
>


Hey, now that I think of it, I like that idea...

I think I'll do it, and I'll call the site, "Right is Wrong"...

Should be Fun,
Dudley


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Charles
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-13-2009

"Dudley Hanks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FENEl.21789$Db2.7410@edtnps83...
>
> "Dudley Hanks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
>> Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
>> rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Dudley
>>
>>

>
> Hey, now that I think of it, I like that idea...
>
> I think I'll do it, and I'll call the site, "Right is Wrong"...
>
> Should be Fun,
> Dudley


As they used to say in the pub, "Take it outside."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jürgen Exner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2009
"HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> put his foot in his mouth again when he
wrote:

>One easy example: with only one or two exceptions in the last 40+
>years, your Canuck dollar, commonly called the Looney, has been
>valued well UNDER the US dollar. Right now, I think it is someplace
>UNDER 75-80 cents. So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is
>majorly ****ed up by idiots like you, I don't know what will.


Hmmm, applying this "logic" to other currencies:
The US dollar, commonly called green back, has always been valued well
under the British Pound. Right now it is someplace below 70 pennies.
In recent years the US dollar, commonly called green back, has been
valued well under the Euro. Right now it is someplace around 75 Cent.

So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is majorly ****ed up by
idiots like you, I don't know what will.

jue
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Fischer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2009
HEMI-Powered <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Dudley Hanks
>>> Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for
>>> your rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help
>>> cleanup the group?

>>
>> Hey, now that I think of it, I like that idea...
>>
>> I think I'll do it, and I'll call the site, "Right is Wrong"...
>>

>I don't rant, moron,


Of course you do.

> but I DO make sport of fools like you with your
>shithouse lawyer idea of the law, and the obvious silliness of using
>drugs and getting smashed with booze at the same time you're driving
>on the street or some dumb ass Canuck sanctioned race track.


And there's another example of your rants.

--
Ray Fischer
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Dudley Hanks
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2009

"Jürgen Exner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> put his foot in his mouth again when he
> wrote:
>
>>One easy example: with only one or two exceptions in the last 40+
>>years, your Canuck dollar, commonly called the Looney, has been
>>valued well UNDER the US dollar. Right now, I think it is someplace
>>UNDER 75-80 cents. So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is
>>majorly ****ed up by idiots like you, I don't know what will.

>
> Hmmm, applying this "logic" to other currencies:
> The US dollar, commonly called green back, has always been valued well
> under the British Pound. Right now it is someplace below 70 pennies.
> In recent years the US dollar, commonly called green back, has been
> valued well under the Euro. Right now it is someplace around 75 Cent.
>
> So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is majorly ****ed up by
> idiots like you, I don't know what will.
>
> jue


Couldn't have said it better myself...

Take Care,
Dudley


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dudley Hanks
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2009

"HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9BED7479D338CReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131.. .
> Dudley Hanks added these comments in the current discussion du
> jour ...
>
>>> Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for
>>> your rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help
>>> cleanup the group?
>>>
>>>

>>
>> Hey, now that I think of it, I like that idea...
>>
>> I think I'll do it, and I'll call the site, "Right is Wrong"...
>>

> I don't rant, moron, but I DO make sport of fools like you with your
> shithouse lawyer idea of the law, and the obvious silliness of using
> drugs and getting smashed with booze at the same time you're driving
> on the street or some dumb ass Canuck sanctioned race track.
>
> I know many Canadians who are decent reasonable people, but the sub-
> genre of Canucks are demonstrably so stupid and ignorant that I
> classify them as fools, do not try to reason with them, but do enjoy
> ****ing with their warped Socialist heads. You twits exactly deserve
> what you get from the Canuck factions that have so ruined your
> country.
>
> One easy example: with only one or two exceptions in the last 40+
> years, your Canuck dollar, commonly called the Looney, has been
> valued well UNDER the US dollar. Right now, I think it is someplace
> UNDER 75-80 cents. So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is
> majorly ****ed up by idiots like you, I don't know what will.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> "The government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson
> "Government is NOT the solution to our problems, it IS our
> problem!" - Ronald Reagan


Still haven't taken a remedial reading course, Jerry?

If you ever do learn how to read, you'll discover that, if our dollar were
higher than yours, you wouldn't be able to afford our exports. That would
mean that a great deal of what you buy every day would skyrocket in price.

So, Jerry, it's a good thing that idiots like you AREN'T running the States.
If they were, everybody would pay more. But, that is what the ultra Right
goofs like. Make the poor pay.

Once again, Jerry, you have proven that all you can do is parrot the party
line as you regurgitate ideological spiel you obviously don't understand.

BTW, I noticed you haven't posted any links to show that a driver with RP
would be banned from a U.S. track. You might be interested in this link,
which illustrates nicely that only a driver's licence and compliance with
tech rules is required:

http://www.texasraceway.com/events/b...cing/rules.htm

Take Care,
Dudley


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dudley Hanks
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2009

"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49e4caa8$0$1601$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HEMI-Powered <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Dudley Hanks
>>>> Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for
>>>> your rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help
>>>> cleanup the group?
>>>
>>> Hey, now that I think of it, I like that idea...
>>>
>>> I think I'll do it, and I'll call the site, "Right is Wrong"...
>>>

>>I don't rant, moron,

>
> Of course you do.
>
>> but I DO make sport of fools like you with your
>>shithouse lawyer idea of the law, and the obvious silliness of using
>>drugs and getting smashed with booze at the same time you're driving
>>on the street or some dumb ass Canuck sanctioned race track.

>
> And there's another example of your rants.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> (E-Mail Removed)
>


Interesting he doesn't deny being a bigot...

Take Care,
Dudley


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jürgen Exner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-15-2009
"Matt Clara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"Jürgen Exner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> put his foot in his mouth again when he
>> wrote:
>>
>>>One easy example: with only one or two exceptions in the last 40+
>>>years, your Canuck dollar, commonly called the Looney, has been
>>>valued well UNDER the US dollar. Right now, I think it is someplace
>>>UNDER 75-80 cents. So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is
>>>majorly ****ed up by idiots like you, I don't know what will.

>>
>> Hmmm, applying this "logic" to other currencies:
>> The US dollar, commonly called green back, has always been valued well
>> under the British Pound. Right now it is someplace below 70 pennies.
>> In recent years the US dollar, commonly called green back, has been
>> valued well under the Euro. Right now it is someplace around 75 Cent.
>>
>> So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is majorly ****ed up by
>> idiots like you, I don't know what will.

>
>The dollar's trading better against the pound today than it did in 2004,


Now, THAT is actually a valid argument that could be discussed.
However it is not the argument, that HEMI-Brain was using.

jue
 
Reply With Quote
 
Robert Coe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-18-2009
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:49:35 -0700, Jürgen Exner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> put his foot in his mouth again when he
: wrote:
:
: >One easy example: with only one or two exceptions in the last 40+
: >years, your Canuck dollar, commonly called the Looney, has been
: >valued well UNDER the US dollar. Right now, I think it is someplace
: >UNDER 75-80 cents. So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is
: >majorly ****ed up by idiots like you, I don't know what will.
:
: Hmmm, applying this "logic" to other currencies:
: The US dollar, commonly called green back, has always been valued well
: under the British Pound. Right now it is someplace below 70 pennies.
: In recent years the US dollar, commonly called green back, has been
: valued well under the Euro. Right now it is someplace around 75 Cent.
:
: So, if that doesn't tell you that your country is majorly ****ed up by
: idiots like you, I don't know what will.

Jerry doesn't have the wit to **** us up. It took Richard Cheney, George Bush,
and the rest of that crowd of evil but incompetent shitheads to do that. Jerry
was merely one of their clueless enablers.

Bob
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dudley Hanks
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-18-2009

"HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9BF161FF532A1ReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131.. .
> Robert Coe added these comments in the current discussion du jour
> ...
>
>>
>> Jerry doesn't have the wit to **** us up. It took Richard
>> Cheney, George Bush, and the rest of that crowd of evil but
>> incompetent shitheads to do that. Jerry was merely one of their
>> clueless enablers.
>>

> Jerry has the wit to **** your feeble brain anytime I please, but I
> choose not to try to reason with fools like you. So, be a nice
> misanthrope, Shut the **** Up and Go The **** Away, boi, you bore me.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry
>
> "The government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson
> "Government is NOT the solution to our problems, it IS our
> problem!" - Ronald Reagan


Remember that saying: "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing..."

Well, Jerry is EXTREMELY dangerous...

Take Care,
Dudley


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it just me or just Microsoft? Ark Khasin C++ 24 07-16-2007 11:11 AM
How do I clean a virus within an inbox or just clean only that infectedattachment or LOCATE AND delete just that attachment ? Vinayak Firefox 1 08-14-2006 06:19 PM
Is there a Python MVC that works just as well with just CGI, or FCGI? walterbyrd Python 1 04-10-2006 07:57 PM
allow you to move just about any music to your iPud, MP3 player , or just burn it to disk sbcmynews Computer Support 4 05-01-2005 03:53 PM
Just bought a Digital Rebel just 1 question RacerX Digital Photography 7 11-21-2003 01:51 PM



Advertisments