Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sort Dynamic Data Grid

Sort Dynamic Data Grid

Amy Snyder

I have a page that has 13 filters used to query a database. I am using
the data grid to return the search results. The user has the ability to
show from 2-13 columns of data. I have this part working without a
problem.

My question is how do I create the sort for this data grid when the
columns are chosen at run-time?

On another note, can I display a check box in the first columns of every
row?