Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Print report on a specified paper with reporting tool

Print report on a specified paper with reporting tool

Compatible Mozilla/4.0EmbeddedWB-

Background
Sometimes, we want to print a report on a preformatted paper. Such as
invoice, bill, credential, etc. With traditional reporting tools, it
will be very difficult.

Solution
But now, it will be very easy. With the background picture mode of RAQ
Report, we can solve the problem of preformatted paper printing very
easily.

Operation
1. Open the report IDE of RAQ Report, and create a new report.
2. Click "Insert > Background"to select a background picture.
3. Select Each page in the Display Mode drop-down box.
4. Drag the gridlines of report to align them with the gridlines of
background picture.
5. Choose "Properties > Report Properties" to check the Print
backgroundin the Print tab.

For more about RAQ Report, you can refer to http://www.raqsoft.com/category/product/overview/.

This post is from freezea's blog. You are welcomed cc it anywhere, and
please indicate the source.

If you would like to read more articles about reporting tool, you are
also welcome to refer to his blog at http://freezea.blogspot.com/.

Lew

sherry wrote:
> Background

spamming freak
> Sometimes, we want to print a report on a preformatted paper. Such as

So we load that paper in the printer

> invoice, bill, credential, etc. With traditional reporting tools, it
> will be very difficult.

It's always been simple. Make the intern do it.

> Solution

Plonk.

> This post is from freezea's blog. You are welcomed cc it anywhere, and
> please indicate the source.

OK. The source is a spamming freak.

> If you would like to read more articles about reporting tool, you are
> also welcome to refer to his blog at [bleep].

Talking about yourself in the third person again?

At least you're not using the royal "We".

--
Lew