Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > libxml2:Axis

libxml2:Axis

ymonster

recently ,i began to use libxml2 for my xml document parser.
so i have a question:
can libxml2 support [axis],how can i use [axis] by libxml2

thanks for your reply

FlyinWater

On Apr 13, 3:18*pm, ymonster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> recently ,i began to use libxml2 for my xml document parser.
> so i have a question:
> * * * *can libxml2 support [axis],how can i use [axis] by libxml2
>
> thanks for your reply

for example :
there's a xpath string "/doc/chd/sid"
I use "xmlXPathEvalExpression" get a xmlNodeSetPtr, how can get
"current node" from
xmlNodeSetPtr?
I mean that i want to use another xpath string "../sid_brother" to
retrive a different xmlNodeSetPtr
So ,How to?

thank you