Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom Service Account for an ASP.net 2.0 application

Custom Service Account for an ASP.net 2.0 application

mistiq mistiq is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I have a question in regards to creating a custom service account for my asp.net 2.0 application. Is it really necessary to create a custom service account? And for every .net application i have, do i need to create a different service account or can i use the same account?

Thank You,
Conray