Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > for loop problem

for loop problem

CBFalconer

Ben Bacarisse wrote:

.... snip ...

> Silence != consent. I am very happy to discuss ways to make the
> statement controlled by the while more visible, but that does not
> mean I am arguing in favour! This may seem odd, but a lot of
> energy can be expended on matters of style without reaching any
> sort of agreement so I think it is better to calmly discuss the
> options; debate the pros and cons and leave it at that. In the
> end, I usually go back to doing what I did before.

Agreed. However, this portion of the thread is entirely due to the
ravings of that troll Richard noname, who objects to valid code.

I find "continue;" much clearer than a nude ";".

Try the download section.

Getting a loop to activate a loop above it Byte Python 4 03-24-2006 03:04 AM
Condition outside loop or separate loop for different condition? - Java 12 06-15-2005 08:50 AM
while loop in a while loop Steven Java 5 03-30-2005 09:19 PM
Loop the loop... =?Utf-8?B?VGltOjouLg==?= ASP .Net 2 02-16-2005 12:21 PM

Advertisments