Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > specs of digital camera lenses

specs of digital camera lenses

graduatedevelopmentprogram@googlemail.com

there is so much detail you can get into.
but i found sticking to half a dozen main specs to compare helped me.
this might be of some assistance.

http://cameradigitallenses.com

Don Stauffer

> there is so much detail you can get into.
> but i found sticking to half a dozen main specs to compare helped me.
> this might be of some assistance.
>
> http://cameradigitallenses.com

Couldn't you have just included this message with the last one you
posted about camera lenses?

Charles

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> there is so much detail you can get into.
> but i found sticking to half a dozen main specs to compare helped me.
> this might be of some assistance.

We already know about Amazon.