Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Freeview HD TV - Aerial question

Re: Freeview HD TV - Aerial question

Woger

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:59:44 +1200, Corky <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I currently have Sky TV in one of my lounge rooms and a splitter
>running into a second lounge into a Hills box to view Freeview on. I
>am thinking of buying a new TV set with Freeview HD installed.
>
>The question is can I still run the Freeview through the current
>system (all from Sky dish) or will I need to get a UHF aerial
>installed and run the Freeview directly from the UHF aerial.
>
>Thanks for any help.

You will need a UHF Arial as TV here use that system.

But in the UK they have both inside the TV no box at all.

Gordon

On 2009-04-11, Woger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:59:44 +1200, Corky <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hello
>>
>>I currently have Sky TV in one of my lounge rooms and a splitter
>>running into a second lounge into a Hills box to view Freeview on. I
>>am thinking of buying a new TV set with Freeview HD installed.
>>
>>The question is can I still run the Freeview through the current
>>system (all from Sky dish) or will I need to get a UHF aerial
>>installed and run the Freeview directly from the UHF aerial.
>>
>>Thanks for any help.

> You will need a UHF Arial as TV here use that system.
>
> But in the UK they have both inside the TV no box at all.

Classic Woger. Let me just say that my Freeview TV ads come via a saterlite

Party Animal

Gordon wrote:

> Classic Woger. Let me just say that my Freeview TV ads come via a saterlite

In standard definition

Freeview *HD* is a terrestrial service.