Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-272 Exam

70-272 Exam

Neil

Hi Guys

Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
70-272 exam

I have had my MCSA study material for about 2 years now and i decided to do
my Comptia A+ because i was struggling a bit. I have recently passed my
70-271 and i need to pass the 272 to get my MCDST. The study material i
have seems to touch on a lot of Office XP and a bit of 2003.

Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
moved to Office 2007.

Thanks in advance

PAJ

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:05:22 +0100, "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi Guys
>
>Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
>70-272 exam
>
>I have had my MCSA study material for about 2 years now and i decided to do
>my Comptia A+ because i was struggling a bit. I have recently passed my
>70-271 and i need to pass the 272 to get my MCDST. The study material i
>have seems to touch on a lot of Office XP and a bit of 2003.
>
>Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
>moved to Office 2007.
>
>Thanks in advance

Still the same

Lynne

When I studied this at paisley uni, it was based on Office 2003. I just
passed this in February so dont think it changed much since then. Hope this
helps. I did managed to get some good study material as well for this exam.
--
Lynne Davidson

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
> 70-272 exam
>
> I have had my MCSA study material for about 2 years now and i decided to do
> my Comptia A+ because i was struggling a bit. I have recently passed my
> 70-271 and i need to pass the 272 to get my MCDST. The study material i
> have seems to touch on a lot of Office XP and a bit of 2003.
>
> Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
> moved to Office 2007.
>
> Thanks in advance

Noobtube

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
> 70-272 exam
>
> I have had my MCSA study material for about 2 years now and i decided to do
> my Comptia A+ because i was struggling a bit. I have recently passed my
> 70-271 and i need to pass the 272 to get my MCDST. The study material i
> have seems to touch on a lot of Office XP and a bit of 2003.
>
> Are those versions of office still being tested on the 70-272 or have they
> moved to Office 2007.
>
> Thanks in advance

Noobtube

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Can anybody tell me which version of Office is currently being us for the
> 70-272 exam

Office xp and 2003 but the features covered are the same on both