Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Question on autoadjusting based on viewer's resolution

Re: Question on autoadjusting based on viewer's resolution

richard

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 00:46:44 -0500, Thistle
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi,
>
>dumb newbie with a question: i built a page on my laptop with 1280 X
>1024 resolution. it does not display for other users with 800 X 600 or
>1024 X 768....any way to fix it?
>

>thank you!

Use a percentage rather than a fixed width.
Find yourself an html editor that will show you how it will look in
other window sizes.

Ari Heino

richard kirjoitti seuraavasti:
> Find yourself an html editor that will show you how it will look in
> other window sizes.

Or buy yourself 5 different monitors. Or better yet, grab the edge of
the browser window and see for yourself.

--
Ari
http://users.utu.fi/athein/