Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > image disc free software

image disc free software

Alojzy Majchrzak

Hello!

Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software quickly.

I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
I want to have a freeware software for it.

Can you help me?
I will really apprieciate your help
Thank you in advance.
Greetings
Heyoo

Baron

http://www.partimage.org/

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Alojzy Majchrzak

Uzytkownik "Baron" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w
wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
>> quickly.
>>
>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
>>
>> Can you help me?
>> I will really apprieciate your help
>> Thank you in advance.
>> Greetings
>> Heyoo

> http://www.partimage.org/
>
> --
> Best Regards:
> Baron.

Thank you, but I cannot find Windows XP installation download

Can you help me tell me where I can find Win XP installation and
how I can install it, because I see it is mostly Linux software

heyoo

Alojzy Majchrzak

Uzytkownik "Baron" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w
wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
>> quickly.
>>
>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
>>
>> Can you help me?
>> I will really apprieciate your help
>> Thank you in advance.
>> Greetings
>> Heyoo

> http://www.partimage.org/
>
> --
> Best Regards:
> Baron.

I see that burning on DVD is needed.
I would like to burn DVD to make some image mapping software burning.

Do you know such other software?

Baron

Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

> Uzytkownik "Baron" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w
> wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
>>> quickly.
>>>
>>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
>>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
>>>
>>> Can you help me?
>>> I will really apprieciate your help
>>> Thank you in advance.
>>> Greetings
>>> Heyoo

>> http://www.partimage.org/
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards:
>> Baron.

> Thank you, but I cannot find Windows XP installation download

No you won't ! Its OS agnostic, it couldn't care less what OS you use !

> Can you help me tell me where I can find Win XP installation and
> how I can install it, because I see it is mostly Linux software
>
> heyoo

It is all Linux software !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Baron

Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

> Uzytkownik "Baron" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w
> wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
>>> quickly.
>>>
>>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
>>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
>>>
>>> Can you help me?
>>> I will really apprieciate your help
>>> Thank you in advance.
>>> Greetings
>>> Heyoo

>> http://www.partimage.org/
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards:
>> Baron.

> I see that burning on DVD is needed.

Yes you download the ISO file and burn it to a CD.
Just follow the instructions given on the website.

> I would like to burn DVD to make some image mapping software burning.
>
> Do you know such other software?

Google !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Alojzy Majchrzak

I have just found the software I wanted:

http://www.isodisk.com/

Regards
heyoo

Baron

Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

> I have just found the software I wanted:
>
> http://www.isodisk.com/
>
> Regards
> heyoo

Good for you. I didn't know that one.
I use ISO Master on Linux to do the same thing !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Alojzy Majchrzak

Uzytkownik "Baron" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w
wiadomosci news:grqpq9$ei5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
>
>> I have just found the software I wanted:
>>
>> http://www.isodisk.com/
>>
>> Regards
>> heyoo

> Good for you. I didn't know that one.
> I use ISO Master on Linux to do the same thing !
>
> --
> Best Regards:
> Baron.

I have found also Daemon Tool software.
It is rather freeware, but I am not sure.

There is information on Polish downloading page that it is freeware:

http://www.download.net.pl/127/DAEMON-Tools-Lite/

but on main page it has to be bought by users:

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/ENG/home

heyoo.