Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > critical softwrap error

critical softwrap error

dave

hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

thanx

thanatoid

"dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:51KDl.10957$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start
> button on here desktop.she did system restore and corrected
> that .trouble is now when ever she starts he pc up a window
> appears with the messgae "critical softwrap error" and
> another box appears saying its downloading and then says
> it cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of
> the window,,
>

> thanx

WHO the hell knows what softwrap is.
E-mail the manufacturer's support and if you're lucky you'll get
an answer within a month.
Or Google - most of the info IS out there.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:58:59 +0100, "dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
>desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
>she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
>error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
>cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

The first few google hits for critical softwrap error give some good
suggestions...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=criti...fp=lk3IBshH1J4

Tony

I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

hwf

Tony wrote:
> I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

But did you add sound fx?

ANswer to OP question...maybe...I guess:
http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/e...e-c2ed315fd169

--
http://www.eyeonpalin.org
________ ______ _____________

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
>desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
>she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
>error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
>cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

Fix the start button

Find your malware
http://hijackthis.de/en and
(use autoruns to disable softwrap)

--

jump rope without the rope
http://jumpsnap.com/

Buffalo

Tony wrote:
> I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

Which .wav did you use? Fizz, Fuz. Fizzy Fuz, Rip ****, Tear Ass or just
pooh?

why?

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:04:28 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:58:59 +0100, "dave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
>>desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
>>she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
>>error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
>>cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

>The first few google hits for critical softwrap error give some good
>suggestions...
>
>http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=criti...fp=lk3IBshH1J4

Google home page and no search reults from launching the above
a shorter and working version
http://www.google.com/search?q=critical+softwrap+error

Me

hwf

Buffalo wrote:
> Tony wrote:
>> I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

> Which .wav did you use? Fizz, Fuz. Fizzy Fuz, Rip ****, Tear Ass or just
> pooh?

Ten foot splatter...

--