Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > FFS MS

FFS MS

PAJ

MS MCP site is sh*te.

The one time I need/have to download my transcript certificate and it is
not available.
Nothing but a blank white page.

Yes I can send a link to view it online but this is not what was asked
for.

Is it working for anyone?

Gabe

It works fine for me. But of course this is 6 days after you posted.

--
MCSE since 2000
Systems Integration