Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Edit XML / DataGrid row_Id

Edit XML / DataGrid row_Id

Greg

When binding a DataSet(populated using ReadXml) to a DataGrid, I see a
row_Id field corresponding to each row's key value (when
AutoGenerateColumns=True). I can also that DataField in a
BoundColumn, etc.

Can the row_Id value be edited? I want to give the user the ability
click up/down arrows in each row to move that row up or down in the
grid. The display order in the DataSet is based on the row_Id, and
I'd like to manipulate that value if possible to affect the order of
the rows. Thanks for any help.