Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > completly unrelated to python but i had to post it

completly unrelated to python but i had to post it

janus99

i know, i know , this group is about python, but this artilce i just
read, well i was pretty much just surfing the web when i found this
article made in 2001, it is just 2 funny.

http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001...056.2147.html\

if u've never read it, it'll knock ur socks off, and the comments are
riveting

ps. personally i think a hacker wrote it cause no person can be that
ignorant