Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Listbox coding problem

Listbox coding problem

04-09-2009
Hi guys

I want to create a listbox which is visible throughout my site that remembers the user's location, so if the drop down box contains America, Great Britain and New Zealand, I want America as the default selection but if the user changes this to New Zealand, I want New Zealand to be that user's default setting and New Zealand to be the selected value in the list box throughout the site. Basically, I do not want the listbox to default back to America on subsequent page loads. Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

EJ

06-22-2009
Would you be using CSS and javaSCRIPT for this, or something more advanced?