Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Listbox coding problem

Listbox coding problem

Ethan James Ethan James is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys

I want to create a listbox which is visible throughout my site that remembers the user's location, so if the drop down box contains America, Great Britain and New Zealand, I want America as the default selection but if the user changes this to New Zealand, I want New Zealand to be that user's default setting and New Zealand to be the selected value in the list box throughout the site. Basically, I do not want the listbox to default back to America on subsequent page loads. Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

EJ

jbuyers jbuyers is offline
Member

Would you be using CSS and javaSCRIPT for this, or something more advanced?