Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Problem with uploading edited config

Problem with uploading edited config

Nick Your Company Computer Guy

Hello everyone your help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
I am using an edited configuration that I pulled from another ASA5520
and when I upload it via TFTP no matter if I use Solarwinds Cisco
Config viewer to edit or Wordpad to edit it first it always screws up
when I do a show start on the ASA. It seems to be missing lines or
lines are shifted around. Anyone have any idea as to what I'm doing
wrong here? I do this all the time on Cisco routers.

Thanks for your help.
Nick