Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom action to specify the Authentication Method

Custom action to specify the Authentication Method

Marlene Arauz

Hello,

I'm working in the setup project of my asp.net application, and I want to
set the authentication mode (windows authentication) during the
installation. I read in the help that one method to do this is to create a
custom action. I know how to create the custom action, but how is that I
set the app. to work using windows authentication???? I have no clue.

Please if someone knows how to do this, let me know

Marlene