Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Eathernet bridge wont connet

Eathernet bridge wont connet

=?Utf-8?B?Rk1Q?=

I have a netgear eathernet bridge that i have used to connect to my netgear
wireless router. The cables, and the bridge both work as the work on the
desktop PC i am on now the problem is with another.

Signal is being recived from the router but no matter what i try it always
says network cabel is unplugged. Any help i would love.

Phil

I cannot connet to my Wireless Router thought the default IP addre =?Utf-8?B?VG9uaQ==?= Wireless Networking 1 05-25-2007 05:35 AM
How to connet to sage Line 50 shieldguy ASP .Net 0 08-07-2006 12:07 PM
Trying to connet to Telia(Skanova) ADSL provider in Sweden with 837 Christer Bergstrom Cisco 3 07-10-2005 11:56 AM
Why connet refuse?? wolf ASP .Net 0 02-19-2004 03:11 PM
connet with friends computer ICee Computer Support 3 12-26-2003 03:44 PM

Advertisments