Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > httpConext is Application level object

httpConext is Application level object

Ryan Liu

Hi,

Just try to confirm that
HttpContext.Current is an Application level object, it is shared by all
sessions for all uses, visible in all http handlers and modules (including
aspx files).

Is this a true stratement?

Thanks,

Ryan Liu

"Ryan Liu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Just try to confirm that
> HttpContext.Current is an Application level object, it is shared by all
> sessions for all uses, visible in all http handlers and modules
> (including aspx files).
>
> Is this a true stratement?
>
> Thanks,

I take back my said, when I dig more, seems HttpContext object is created
for each HttpRequest. -- Is this true?

But seems Session is stroed in HttpContext.Items["AspSession"], then how can
session cross requests?

Thanks!
Ryan