Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Position for Sr. Software Development Engineer Consultant | PA,Pittsburgh | 6 Months + |

Position for Sr. Software Development Engineer Consultant | PA,Pittsburgh | 6 Months + |

Navi

Good Morning

Hope you are doing great,

I am currently in search of an experienced Software Development
Engineer Consultant for an esteemed client in PA and I wanted to
contact you to see if you have anyone comfortable and available.
Please send me a word version of resume and the best way for me to
contact.

If you know anyone, who is available and comfortable, Feel free to
pass my contact details to them. Thanks in advance and hope to hear
from you soon!

Ref-Id : OR41118
Title : Software Development Engineer Consultant
Term : Contract
Compensation : 25-28/ Hour
Duration : 6 month(s)
Location : PA, Pittsburgh

Skill :
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Business Experience : Minimum of 2 years experience in information
systems analysis, design, development, testing and/or implementation
Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
Intermediate to High level proficiency of primary languages and tools
specific to position (C#, SQL, Object Oriented Development).
Client / server software development experience.
Must be accountable and responsible for working on Business critical
products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many
clients.
Must have the ability to provide 3rd level support for all products.
Good understanding of hardware and operating systems.
Good understanding or working knowledge of computer databases and SQL.
Hands on experience with report writer a plus.
Technical writing, system documentation, design document-management
skills.
Demonstrated self-starter, interpersonal skills, creative problem
solving skills.

Job Description
POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for producing software, at a project level, for core
products. This includes using requirements and designs to implement a
solution, defining test plans and methods, executing all testing, and
assisting with the deployment of new releases. Coordinate and conduct
necessary product activities. Facilitate the use and improvement of a
software development lifecycle.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Independently working at a project level, defining and addressing
multiple tasks.
Design and implement software solutions and enhancements. This will
include GUI application, database, and report development.
Must be able to independently create designs for more complicated
software changes.
Coordinate work activities for other team members.
Perform product and system testing.
Ensure product behavior meets expected behavior. Ensure all components
are complete and ready for installation assembly, independent testing,
and production.
Develop, test, and maintain product installation programs.
Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
Release control and coordination for multiple products.
Participate in software development lifecycle for new and existing
products.
Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions,
internal release notes, design documents, and disaster recovery
processes.
Prepare and support tradeshows.
Ability to read requirements and translate into development
initiatives.

Thanks & Regards

Navneet Chalana
Sr Business Development Manager
OKAYA Inc. | where Commitment is a Passion
631-517-5839 Ext.260 | * http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Fax: 631-389-2446