Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access to my development system

Access to my development system

Don

Hi

I found out that everybody in my intranet can access my
development projects in the wwwroot folder of my machine.
How can this access be prevented without disabling the
Visual Studio development?

Cheers
Don

evolve

depends what you mean by access

using the internet
or
using regular explorer

if its the former then you can put some attributes in the web.config file

if its the latter you'll have to change user permissions to prevent them
from seeing pages
in iis console

news:080501c3b80e$f64efb10$(E-Mail Removed)...