Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ! This economy so bad...

! This economy so bad...

catchme

HEMI-Powered wrote:

> And with that, numb nuts, I will stop as I do not attempt to reason
> with fools.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...on-to-Fox-News

catchme

ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda wrote:

> Ah, I love the smell of uninformed blather in the evening!

the scary thing is that there are so many like him, frothing at the
mouth to watch the next war, singing glory hymns together, reminiscing
about when the image of his banner weren't tarnished in every nation
other than his own....

Bucky Breeder

[...]

.... that I had to take a minimum-wage part-time job
at an all-girls' college... as a TRAINING BRA!

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO!*,
I am NOT the Octo-Mom's baby-daddy!

Get some purdy wimmins what are not yer seester or yer couzin
in yer truck without even using up any of your tranquilizer darts :

http://www.psy.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akita...illusion01.jpg

hwf

Who are you? The ****ing grammar king?
Go stand in the corner you gormless ****nugget

> You know nothing about our economy by your OWN admission, you know
> nothing about finance, you nothing about monetary policy, you know
> nothing about tax policy. What you do know is how to be an ignorant
> Far Left Loon.

Nice auto lame.

> If you have the balls, prove ANY of the bilge you claim above. The
> thing I find most amusing about liberals is they don't want to be
> confused by facts.

And your cites and sources presented thus far are?
Exactly nothing. You're an ignorant ****

> And with that, numb nuts, I will stop as I do not attempt to reason
> with fools.

RUN! AWAY! BRAVE SIR ROBIN!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Pussy.

--
http://www.eyeonpalin.org
________ ______ _____________

§ñühw¤£f

catchme wrote:
> ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda wrote:
>

>> Ah, I love the smell of uninformed blather in the evening!
>>

> the scary thing is that there are so many like him, frothing at the
> mouth to watch the next war, singing glory hymns together, reminiscing
> about when the image of his banner weren't tarnished in every nation
> other than his own....

Jerry Jingo:
http://www.answers.com/topic/jingoism

^_^