Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Trouble with Virtual Lab

Trouble with Virtual Lab

MSaunders

Have been trying to run a virtual lab (Event ID 1032397026, "Visualizing SQL
Server 2008 Mining Models in Visio 2007"). When I click the button that says
"Start Your Virtual Lab", I'm getting redirected to a "...sorry, the page you
requested cannot be found" page. I've previously completed other Microsoft
virtual labs without any trouble. Thanks for any help!
--
MSaunders

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"MSaunders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have been trying to run a virtual lab (Event ID 1032397026, "Visualizing
> SQL
> Server 2008 Mining Models in Visio 2007"). When I click the button that
> says
> "Start Your Virtual Lab", I'm getting redirected to a "...sorry, the page
> you
> requested cannot be found" page. I've previously completed other
> Microsoft
> virtual labs without any trouble. Thanks for any help!

You need to post a help request via the Microsoft eLearning site reporting
the apparently broken link.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

I'm selling off my Cisco lab. If you're interested in getting a cert, need production/lab equip., check my link! joey024@aol.com Cisco 1 01-20-2008 11:13 PM
Lab Challenge 8 - OSPF lab 2 www.networking-forum.com Cisco 0 11-03-2005 04:13 AM
Technet Virtual Lab brikla MCSA 0 05-18-2005 01:53 PM
Sybex CCNP virtual lab Lee Hoyle Cisco 0 11-01-2004 05:10 PM
Virtual Test Lab Help Needed =?Utf-8?B?UnViYmVyIEJhbmQgTWFu?= MCSE 1 04-03-2004 11:24 PM

Advertisments