Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to control user account can't login system twice at the same time in Web base system??

How to control user account can't login system twice at the same time in Web base system??

Lawrance

DearAll:
I want to control account login system once at the same time.
Can I use session or application to solve this situation, even user
close browser or computer crash?

Best Regards,
Lawrance Chang