Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Progress of page loading

Progress of page loading

Konrad

Hi

How in ASP.NET
show progress of page loading?

Thanks
Konrad

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Konrad,

Based on my research and experience, the following article is useful to
you. Please check it carefully.

http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterA..._l/asp200308bm
_l.asp
Make a Progress Indicator For Slow-Loading Pages
"...
One problem with ASP.NET is that keeping the user informed about the status
of a long running task is difficult. When a page that takes time to load is
posted to the server, the user often is left wondering whether the
application is responding or if their request even made it to the server.
I'll give you a simple tip that provides the user a basic status screen to
provide them better feedback.
..."

Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support