Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding text to the redered html

adding text to the redered html

source

I have a few hundered pages, where there is one particular text which needs
to be formatted in a proper way. Currently the text comes from all different
souces(regex files, database and the text is hard coded too)
Now according to current legal terms and business rules I need to format
that particular text in a certain way.

I was wondering if I can change the text after ASP.net runtime has finished
redering the text and is about to send it to the browser, if I can intercept
the redered html page and search the redered page for the particular text
and made changes and then allow it go to the browser, I dont have to change
the regex/database files at all.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

source

evolve

there is a prerender page event

maybe there's a post render one too?

"source" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a few hundered pages, where there is one particular text which

needs
> to be formatted in a proper way. Currently the text comes from all

different
> souces(regex files, database and the text is hard coded too)
> Now according to current legal terms and business rules I need to format
> that particular text in a certain way.
>
> I was wondering if I can change the text after ASP.net runtime has

finished
> redering the text and is about to send it to the browser, if I can

intercept
> the redered html page and search the redered page for the particular text
> and made changes and then allow it go to the browser, I dont have to

change
> the regex/database files at all.
>
> IS THIS POSSIBLE?
>
> source

source

there is no post reder?
Anybody can tell me if there is something equivaled to post render?

Abhi

news:OdC$$(E-Mail Removed)...