Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > where are my compiled files

where are my compiled files

KarenLenska@googlemail.com

Hi,
I have started learning and testing some asp.net pages code. when i
run the aspx page from iis directly without compiling it implicitely,
the page works as expected but i can't find any trace to the compiled
page file. why? i thought the page should be compiled first to MSIL
before being executed by the CLR. i searched the whole partition for
the files in vain. any explanation please!
Thank You

Alexey Smirnov

On Apr 2, 3:00*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
> I have started learning and testing some asp.net pages code. when i
> run the aspx page from iis directly without compiling it implicitely,
> the page works as expected but i can't find any trace to the compiled
> page file. why? i thought the page should be compiled first to MSIL
> before being executed by the CLR. i searched the whole partition for
> the files in vain. any explanation please!
> Thank You

Look at WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\{version}\Temporar y ASP.NET
Files