Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Gotta Transfer everything from Drive C to F

Gotta Transfer everything from Drive C to F

Overheat Overheat is offline
Junior Member

On Christmas I got this old (relatively speaking) computer from my uncle. I was so happy. Well I discovered that the main drive has some bad sectors. Just enough that it's screwing up my programs, and in some cases I can only run from safe mode.

So I was hoping to take all my stuff from Drive C to my secondary hard drive. I'm sure it's empty, and I'm not sure if it's partitioned or anything. Could I get some help with this job?

ps If I'm confusing or if you need more info let me know! ^-^