Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network Card

802.11g Wireless Desktop Network Card

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=

Im experiencing problems connecting to my wireless network. Im running
Windows XP service pack 2. When i first switch on my pc it cant find any
available networks. If i leave it for about half an hour, when i return it
has found the network and connected. I dont experience any problems from then
onwards. If i restart my pc i have to wait for it to connect again.

This probelm only happens on this pc, all the other computers on the network
connect instantly.

Can anybody help me solve this problem?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxhbiBTYW5kZXJz?=

hi

is all you network wireless or is some wired ? if some are wired and the
only thing that doesnot work try turningoff any equicpment that is running on
2.4ghz as well ie dect phones, video senders ect, if this cures your problem
while the other equipment is off change the channel in your router and retry.

Alan