Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Not a Word on the Holly-World News!

Not a Word on the Holly-World News!

Anonymous

Whether seen as quackery or not, you'd certainly think the
organization of American Law being used to un-seat an
usurper would be newsworthy. Does this mean the hollywood,
michelle obama owned news media doesn't want you to know
what is happening in America? Or does it just mean they are
suppressing this news in hopes no one will see it and join
the cause?
http://www.riseupforamerica.com/