Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Insert new row in DataGrid (WebForm)

Reply
Thread Tools

Insert new row in DataGrid (WebForm)

 
 
mg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2003
Is there any example code that illustrate the DataGrid
insert operation?

I want to insert a new row into a DataGrid (WebForm/C#).
I'd like to press a button, enter the new column values
in some TextBoxs, press a second Button and have the new
row values appear in the DataGrid (and the underlying
database table).


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Teemu Keiski
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2003
Hi,

Search here:
http://www.datagridgirl.com/articles.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Microsoft MVP (ASP.NET), AspInsiders member
ASP.NET Forum Moderator, AspAlliance Columnist

"mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:06c301c3b679$9cc91df0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any example code that illustrate the DataGrid
> insert operation?
>
> I want to insert a new row into a DataGrid (WebForm/C#).
> I'd like to press a button, enter the new column values
> in some TextBoxs, press a second Button and have the new
> row values appear in the DataGrid (and the underlying
> database table).
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jeff Louie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2003
mg... working code at:

http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/net_insert.htm
Inserting a New Row

Regards,
Jeff
>Is there any example code that illustrate the DataGrid

insert operation?<


*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
 
Reply With Quote
 
mg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2003
Thank you!

>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,
>
>Search here:
>http://www.datagridgirl.com/articles.aspx
>
>--
>Teemu Keiski
>MCP, Microsoft MVP (ASP.NET), AspInsiders member
>ASP.NET Forum Moderator, AspAlliance Columnist
>
>"mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:06c301c3b679$9cc91df0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there any example code that illustrate the DataGrid
>> insert operation?
>>
>> I want to insert a new row into a DataGrid

(WebForm/C#).
>> I'd like to press a button, enter the new column values
>> in some TextBoxs, press a second Button and have the

new
>> row values appear in the DataGrid (and the underlying
>> database table).
>>
>>

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
mg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2003
Thank you!

>-----Original Message-----
>mg... working code at:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/net_insert.htm
>Inserting a New Row
>
>Regards,
>Jeff
>>Is there any example code that illustrate the DataGrid

>insert operation?<
>
>
>*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com

***
>Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOWTO: FormView Insert Operation - Get Row ID of Inserted Row Dan Sikorsky ASP .Net 2 04-30-2009 09:50 PM
ie6 Insert Row at specific Row Index of Table Giggle Girl Javascript 18 02-07-2006 07:54 AM
ok I can do a totals row but how about a percentage row after each data row D ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 05-23-2005 04:10 PM
Add (INSERT) a New Row Using the ASP.Net Datagrid Control... Alex ASP .Net 0 10-06-2003 04:54 PM
Insert new row before current row Andrus Javascript 0 06-29-2003 10:34 PM



Advertisments