Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need help to understand this code error 'server error in /online application'

Need help to understand this code error 'server error in /online application'

Ketul Patel

can someone please help me understand what might be the
possible cause for following error

Server Error in '/OnlineServices' Application.
---------------------

lookup data is empty!

I am getting this while i am trying to sign on to a secure
site.

please little 'r' to me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

thank you for help

Alvin Bruney

You will need to say a bit more about the error, how it is generated, what
steps you took to cause the error in order for someone to help.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:025f01c3b678$508acbb0$(E-Mail Removed)...