Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Free root access

Free root access

solquestions@lycos.com

Hi,

Comfort and peace, I wish you. maybe you can use this root acces son a
Solaris 10 system. Thanks to, that someone, who, has supported this
project(by providing monies, network, service, care, compassion,
professionalism etc). Maybe you could try different compilers etc.

Here is a free access....

telnet to 98.215.91.249 on port 2033

About breaking something, do not worry.

username: root

password:

(just hit "enter")

To you, I decided to provide root access. Root access, will, help you
to learn.

This is a non-global zone, so, certain features may be not present.

You may, on this system,install packages(install web servers etc),
you
may, install patches(learn how to patch a Solaris system), you may
install software, etc..... http://sunfreeware.com offers many free
packages....do not hesitate to install any you like.... http://sunsolve.sun.com
offers free Sun patches, try installing some. If you have any
problem,
then, to contact me, do not hesitate.

Try to keep connection on, sometimes the connection may, "time
out"....I'm working on fixing it.... Play around with the
system..learn, enjoy..

What I may do to help, let me know. How to connect to the system: You
may, on the dos prompt, type: telnet 98.215.91.249 2033 (the spaces
between, the word, "telnet", and, "98.215.91.249", and, "2033" are
important)

Kartik Vashishta

solquestions@lycos.com

On Mar 31, 7:14*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Comfort and peace, I wish you. maybe you can use this root acces son a
> Solaris 10 system. Thanks to, that someone, who, has supported this
> project(by providing monies, network, service, care, compassion,
> professionalism etc). Maybe you could try different compilers etc.
>
> Here is a free access....
>
> telnet to 98.215.91.249 on port 2033
>
> About breaking something, do not worry.
>
> username: root
>
> password:
>
> (just hit "enter")
>
> To you, I decided to provide root access. Root access, will, help you
> to learn.
>
> This is a non-global zone, so, certain features may be not present.
>
> You may, on this system,install packages(install web servers etc),
> you
> may, install patches(learn how to patch a Solaris system), you may
> install software, etc.....http://sunfreeware.comoffers many free
> packages....do not hesitate to install any you like....http://sunsolve.sun.com
> offers free Sun patches, try installing some. If you have any
> problem,
> then, to contact me, do not hesitate.
>
> Try to keep connection on, sometimes the connection may, "time
> out"....I'm working on fixing it.... Play around with the
> system..learn, enjoy..
>
> What I may do to help, let me know. How to connect to the system: You
> may, on the dos prompt, type: telnet 98.215.91.249 2033 (the spaces
> between, the word, "telnet", and, "98.215.91.249", and, "2033" are
> important)
>
> Kartik Vashishta

new IP/host to connect to:
trainingzone.getmyip.com at port 2033 so, the command is:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com 2033
If there are issues, please, contact me.

Kartik Vashishta