Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > cookie window problems

cookie window problems

sillyputty

Got a problem with FF 3.0.7 & 3.0.8 cookie window. Ever since I
upgraded from ver. 2 to ver. 3 sometimes the cookie setting
confirmation window will flash on screen then minimize itself to the
taskbar or won't show at all, just sit in the taskbar, making me hunt
for it, holding up the loading of the webpage.

This happens on three computers, two with v. 3.0.7 (Vista 32-bit & 64-
bit) and one with v. 3.0.8 and XP.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

sillyputty wrote:
> Got a problem with FF 3.0.7 & 3.0.8 cookie window. Ever since I
> upgraded from ver. 2 to ver. 3 sometimes the cookie setting
> confirmation window will flash on screen then minimize itself to the
> taskbar or won't show at all, just sit in the taskbar, making me hunt
> for it, holding up the loading of the webpage.
>
> This happens on three computers, two with v. 3.0.7 (Vista 32-bit & 64-
> bit) and one with v. 3.0.8 and XP.

sorry, can't say I've ever seen that problem. What
happens when you use a test profile?

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm