Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET, XP Pro

ASP.NET, XP Pro

Bewildered

I've been trying for days to get ASP.NET framework to run on my PC. I kep
getting this error: although I'm not trying to set up and mobile devices.
Can anyone help with a solution?

TIA
Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration r.

Source Error:

Line 632: rendersBreakBeforeWmlSelectAndInput = "false"
Line 633: requiresAttributeColonSubstitution = "false"
Line 634: requiresPhoneNumbersAsPlainText = "false"
Line 635: requiresUrlEncodedPostfieldValues = "false"
Line 636: requiredMetaTagNameValue = "

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Confi g\machine.config Line:

----
Version:1.1.4322.573

Teemu Keiski

Open the machine.config and check the place error message indicated. Is it
malformed or corrupted somehow (i.e is it valid XML)? You can try
reinstalling Framework 1.1 if you can't get it solved manually.

--
Teemu Keiski

"Bewildered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been trying for days to get ASP.NET framework to run on my PC. I kep
> getting this error: although I'm not trying to set up and mobile devices.
> Can anyone help with a solution?
>
> TIA
> Configuration Error

file
> required to service this request. Please review the specific error details
> below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
>
> Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration r.
>
> Source Error:
>
> Line 632: rendersBreakBeforeWmlSelectAndInput = "false"
> Line 633: requiresAttributeColonSubstitution = "false"
> Line 634: requiresPhoneNumbersAsPlainText = "false"
> Line 635: requiresUrlEncodedPostfieldValues = "false"
> Line 636: requiredMetaTagNameValue = "
>
> Source File:
> c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Confi g\machine.config

Line:
> 634

> ----
> Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;

ASP.NET