Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Most of my newsgroups are gone!

Re: Most of my newsgroups are gone!

VanguardLH

Arthur F. Quinn wrote:

> "Arthur F. Quinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What should I do next? Can I back up emails from Inbox then reinstall
>> Outlook Express.
>>

> For a while, I thought I might have lost some emails. But after counting up
> to 1000 emails from the start, I know I didn't lose any. So the problem only
> restrict on newsgroups area. And I suspect the problem might originate from
> EarthLink. Every two or three years, all my newsgroups are mixed up and I
> have to recreate them from the scratch.
>
> Ar Q

Did you:

- Reset the newsgroups list (to ensure you have an up-to-date list)?

- Reset the newsgroup (with missing posts)? This will retrieve them all
over again.