Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Fowarding email -XP

Fowarding email -XP

old man

I have a friend that fowards email to me and all I get is all of the send to
addresses of all the times it has been sent from somebody else. There is
nothing in the body of the email. No urls or links or anything. Is there a
setting thats keeping the body of the email from being with the fowarded
email? Thank for your help.