Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Don't need to worry about passing the certification exam

Don't need to worry about passing the certification exam

amay

Hello guys,

Now you don't need to worry about passing the certification exam.
click here to visit http://www.beitcertified.biz and get
certifications questions and answers and latest dumps for 9i 10g 11i,
ccna, ccnp, mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, mcp, a+, scbcd, db2 and many more.

http://www.beitcertified.biz/go.asp?v=50&ac=22

Jtek

"amay" wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Now you don't need to worry about passing the certification exam.
> click here to visit http://www.beitcertified.biz and get
> certifications questions and answers and latest dumps for 9i 10g 11i,
> ccna, ccnp, mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, mcp, a+, scbcd, db2 and many more.
>

> http://www.beitcertified.biz/go.asp?v=50&ac=22

This sucks, I don't wanna pay money for this. Give me a link where they are
free.

Thanks,
Jay

CBIC

"Jtek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This sucks, I don't wanna pay money for this. Give me a link where they
> are
> free.
>
> Thanks,
> Jay

So not only do you want to cheat on this exam, you also want to steal the
answers? Good luck in your IT career.