Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > First project in python, want someone to hold my hand for 2 hours for$100

First project in python, want someone to hold my hand for 2 hours for$100

googleaccount@kfischer.com

Hey, I have to generate this really big matrix from some data. It's
extremely straightforward for someone who has the slightest idea what
they are doing. I'd really like to learn how to do this but I've
gotten impatient with the tutorials because this should be so
straightforward. Email me or ideally send me a msg on freenode, my
username is steve186.

Thanks.