Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to retrieve child properties values

How to retrieve child properties values

balamurukan

hai,
i my own collection in properties window.after cliking
browse button it will show one collection editor which
has 3 properties contains values(Like datagridColumnstyle
collection).I wanto to retrieve the values from my
collection editor.

Balamurukan