Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I loved 70-620

I loved 70-620

Gabe

So many Simulations.... I think if MS tests go more this way, there should be
fewer paper MCSEs. Out of 62 questions, about 1/3 of them were simulations. I
don't remember exactly, but in 70-290, 291, 293 it seemed more like 3-4 sims
each.

I wonder if an all sim test would be feasible.

--
MCSA (2003)
MCSE (NT)

Wolfe, Rob

I think they should all be like the RHCE (which I will be taking in 2 weeks) - all
hands on and no written. The problem I found with the MS exams is that it's
either M$'s way or no way. With the Red Hat exams, it doesn't matter how you do
something, just as long as you get the desired results. IMO, if the M$ exams were
like this, then more people