Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Syncfusion Essential PDF vs PDF Technologies PDFTechLib

Syncfusion Essential PDF vs PDF Technologies PDFTechLib

John

Hi

I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
other?

Many Thanks

Regards

Alexey Smirnov

On Mar 30, 10:32*pm, "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
> Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
> other?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Regards

What are your requirements? For simple things you can try itextsharp
which is free.

John

Hi

I need to cerate adobe forms with editable fields that can be emailed, and
recipients can fill in those fields and email back the form.

Thanks

Regards

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Mar 30, 10:32 pm, "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
> Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
> other?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Regards

What are your requirements? For simple things you can try itextsharp
which is free.

Orhan

I would take PDFTechLib any day of the week over anything else.
They are incredible about support. They even took our advice about features
and implemented them with great speed.