Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Unaccessible network

Unaccessible network

=?Utf-8?B?TGVhaA==?=

My field office has a wireless network. I am able to connect to the internet
fine. When attempting to connect to a network drive, I typed in the wrong
user account and password and told it to remember me. Now it will not let me
put in the correct user account and password. It just tells me to find out
if I am permission to access the drive. What can I do?