Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AJAX Calls From UpdatePanel Timeout While Debugging

AJAX Calls From UpdatePanel Timeout While Debugging

EagleRed@HighFlyingBirds.com

Is there a way to set the timeout on AJAX calls via the UpdatePanel during
debug sessions. Have timeouts while stepping through code on AJAX calls.

Thanks for the input.
Eagle