Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ASA 525, Cisco 3960 switch

ASA 525, Cisco 3960 switch

APARIKH

Hello,

I have a Cisco ASA 525 as my firewall, on my switch I have 3 vlans.
this weekend my data center made some switch upgrades and after that
we are having serious issues, i have two boxes same vlan, same network
settings etc, one can get to the web one cannot, along with 4 other
boxes that cannot get to the web but I can ping them from my remote
site ( site to site VPN ) all the settings are correct, they are on
the same VLAN as the working one

I cant figure it out and it is cuaseing major prod issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ankit