Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > File processing error,possibly disk is full.

File processing error,possibly disk is full.

devaraja007 devaraja007 is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I am getting the following error "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of source collection. File processing error,possibly disk is full" in my stand alone c#.net multi threaded windows application.

Basically my application downloads txtfiles, voice files in zip format and unzip it then does some bla bla thing then uploads back to file server. It was working fine from many months, but suddenly giving the above said error.
I could not able to find where exactly the error coming...

Plz suggest me any clues / solutions.

Thanks
Dev

devaraja007 devaraja007 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I found that it is happening while unzipping the zip file of 2MB. I use Zipforge.dll.

the code is like below.
ZipForge zf = new ZipForge();
zf.FileName = path + "\\" + fileName;
zf.BaseDir = path;
zf.OpenArchive(FileMode.Open);
zf.Options.Overwrite = OverwriteMode.Always;
zf.OnExtractFile += new BaseArchiver.OnExtractFileDelegate(zf_OnExtractFil e);
zf.ExtractFiles("*.*");
zf.CloseArchive();
return extractedFileName;
static void zf_OnExtractFile(object sender, ref string fileName, ref FileAttributes fileAttr, string comment)
{

extractedFileName = fileName;
//throw new Exception("The method or operation is not implemented.");
} //=> the popup message comes at this line.

One more thing is am calling above function inside try block but its not catching this particular exception, instad popup is coming with the above said message.

If anyone have idea on this, plz let me know.

Thanks,
Dev

devaraja007 devaraja007 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I got one more error like 'Invalid size or check sum of file or unsupported compression format - Native error:8.File processing error, possibly disk is full' for some other zip file.

really am not getting why these errors are coming.
If someone knows plz let me know.

Thanks,
Dev