Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird and ATT DSL

Thunderbird and ATT DSL

News

I just subscribed to ATT DSL and now have a problem with sending mail form
any of the sub accounts. I can send from the primary account but not any of
the sub accounts. The pop server is pop.att.yahoo.com and the smtp is
smtp.att.yahoo.com. I have the ports set properly and the SSL checked. and
for the user name and password on the smtp server is for the primary
account. Anyone out there have the same setup?

latency? problems with Linksys router and ATT DSL chris@mu.org Computer Support 0 02-26-2007 08:07 AM
ATT DSL Lombardi Computer Support 18 12-08-2006 05:02 AM
VPN SBC/ATT&T DSL connection problem JJM0926 Cisco 1 11-02-2006 12:37 PM
WinFax vs. ATT DSL Paultrue Computer Support 1 10-05-2006 11:49 PM
Efficiency of if (domElem.att!=newVal) domElem.att=newVal Csaba Gabor Javascript 2 05-04-2006 01:45 AM

Advertisments