Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datetimepicker in ASP.NET-datagrid ???

Datetimepicker in ASP.NET-datagrid ???

Koen Vanherk

Can I use a datetimepicker control in a datagrid column in asp.net page.If
it's for win forms only, is there any way I can provide similar
functionality to the user for picking a date in my web form?Regards,
Koen

Chris Jackson

Just google "asp.net calendar popup" and you'll get a bunch of results. Here
is one:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...275&tabindex=2

--
Chris Jackson
Software Engineer

"Koen Vanherk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fc755fb$0$1125$(E-Mail Removed) t.net...
> Can I use a datetimepicker control in a datagrid column in asp.net page.If
> it's for win forms only, is there any way I can provide similar
> functionality to the user for picking a date in my web form?Regards,
> Koen

Tommy

There is a calendar control that allows you to select a date and
attach it to a another web control, such as a textbox. You can also
use javascript to dynamically create a calendar control in a sub
window.

Tommy,

"Koen Vanherk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3fc755fb$0$1125$(E-Mail Removed) et.net>...
> Can I use a datetimepicker control in a datagrid column in asp.net page.If
> it's for win forms only, is there any way I can provide similar
> functionality to the user for picking a date in my web form?Regards,
> Koen

Peter Blum

There are a multitude of products that provide datetextboxes with popup
calendars. Mine, "Peter's Date Package", supports the DataGrid just fine.
Learn more at http://www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx.

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...